Monday, July 10, 2006

St. Peter at the Ballpark

On Wednesday, August 16, St. Peter (the congregation, not the apostle) will be at John Thurman Field to see the Modesto Nuts take on the Stockton Ports. The game is at 7:05 p.m. We hope to have a big group come out to enjoy some good Christian fellowship and California Leaugue Baseball. More information will be coming soon, including a sign-up sheet at church to reserve your seats.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Pastor Johann Caauwe said...

You may have noticed that I changed the date for the baseball game. After selcting the 15th, I remembered that a new Bible Information Class is starting and those classes will take place on Tuesday evenings.

So we will go to the game on Wednesday the 16th. Today I went out to take a tour of John Thurman field and sign up for our group tickets.

Tickets will cost $6.50. Sign up at church.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home