Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Treasure Cove Recap


I invite you to take a look at pictures from last week's Vacation Bible School. If you click on one of the pictures, you'll also be able to read comments on most of the pictures. I thsink that the pictures pretty well sum up the week.

I think that all in all, the week went very well. We had approximately 35 kids in attendance. Each day we also had about 15 teens helping out in many different ways.

For those of you who took part in Treasure Cove, I'm interested in your comments. If you have ideas for next year, send those as well.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Pastor Johann Caauwe said...

Does the color on the treasure chest on this post look blue to you? I have no idea how uploading it to Blogger changed the color of the image.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home